Monday, September 9, 2013

9-9-13

Sorry I have been such a slacker at posting Elder Fenner's letter, but I will try to be better.



Well before I forget my new address is regency point apartments 3000 majestic rdg. Apt #33, Las Cruces, New Mexico. Now I’m going to answer your questions. No i think I’m alright I don’t need the new shoulder bag, thanks though. I’m doing great!  We actually did play at white sands bare foot. It wasn't too hot I think because it was early in the day and the days are starting to cool down which is nice. That family that sent you the pic last night is awesome he is the CEO of the hospital around here and they are so funny. So we moved into our new apt and had nothing but beds and this family went and bought us a bunch of stuff and it helped out a ton. I’m expecting something bad to happen to me health wise because the ward I’m in is full of every kind of doctor you can imagine haha im just kidding don’t worry haha.  Everyone here is awesome though I have really started to like this ward. They have helped us so much. We are just trying to get them to be a little more missionary minded but I think we are doing pretty good with that there isn't really to many people we are teaching right now we are trying to find a lot and get the members involved because that is the best way to find  usually when an investigator has a friend in the church they are more likely to stay active and keep commitments but I know things will be good. my new comp is Elder Simpson he is pretty cool haha he is super funny I’m sad he will be going home in 5 weeks but we will make this the best 5 weeks of his mission.  So for the most part everything is going really good the ward is really wanting to help us out and we are putting together a ward mission plan so that they will know how they can help us out. I hope all is well out there everything is going good out here Love you so much.
Elder Fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment