Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter



 My Easter was great we just went to church then we walked to a less active families house, but they weren't home. Then we went to dinner over at this sister’s house and she is pretty much going to feed us this whole week, she is awesome she has the huge guard duck  haha it’s awesome. After dinner we went to Casey’s, our investigators, house and just kinda talked to her about the resurrection. Its kinda funny when you think of a missionary you think of just teach teach teach, but a lot of what we do is talk to the people see how there doing get to know them and then teach to their needs. There is a lot of mega churches around here its kinda weird. Oh yeah I don’t remember if I told you, but on Easter people I think thought we were Jehovah’s witnesses  and were yelling out Happy Easter at us to see our reaction, but we got the better reaction from them when we said it back and they were all confused. Me and my comp are really excited because we have miles now so we can drive all over to visit people and we don’t have to restrict ourselves to certain areas each day. I’m thinking about buying a bike because how our car thing works is we get 900 miles a month and if we run out then we have
to walk or bike, so if we run out again this month I think I’m going to get a bike My guess is I  will be in this area until the beginning of August and the new President will be here. They are going to be opening up a bunch of areas this next transfer because we have 4 missionaries leaving and I think 32 coming in they are thinking that we are going to get some sisters in our ward so there would be 3 sets of us in one ward it is so crazy.  The Spanish ward has 3 sets already how crazy haha.  Not much is really going on. I think elder Haskel going to the hospital was kinda an answer to our prayers he has been teaching a girl in the room next to him and she has a baptismal date,  she is in our area so we have another investigator once she gets out of the hospital. Its kinda crazy the ways the Lord works. Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.
-Elder Fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment