Sunday, May 5, 2013

4-30-13



There hasn't been much change lately everything is pretty much the same. Yesterday we did go to Edgewood (what josh said his favorite area was) that was really fun we had a ton of extra miles that we could use so we decided to go there with a missionary that served up there and we met some families that was really fun. Sunday we met a really cool family who are less active and their daughters have crazy colored hair and it reminded me of kyra. haha   So the zone leaders got on  my comp and me because we aren’t teaching 20 lessons a week. The big problem is we have been trying to teach more, but everyone cancels or they don’t answer there phone or door so we haven’t been able to talk to anyone and that stinks. Anyway to help ma'a in preach my gospel it said that the Book of Mormon is the main component to being converted so pretty much what it means is if he reads and prays about it he will get an answer.  I know that is true he just may need some guidance distinguishing what the answer is. So everything has been really slow and i don’t have much to tell you about. We haven’t found a family to skype at their house yet, but if we do it, it will probably be between 3 and 5 ish I’m not sure. Anyway I love you guys so much. I know that our Heavenly Father loves each and everyone one of us so much and wants to help us through life. Sometimes when it’s hard we forget to ask for that help and we need to remember too.
Love,
Elder Fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment