Monday, July 1, 2013

7-1-13



Well I don’t believe it is hotter there than here, weathermen lie haha.  It was 120 one day last week.  It was so hot I was sweating so bad, but monsoon season is starting so that is good. Haha.   We had our first storm last night and its good because there has been some crazy fires around here. Everything is going great I am learning so much especially because we are going to have to start changing our style of teaching. Like when we are giving tours of the church and what not.  The number one thing I have learned is that you need to be as obedient as possible even for the smallest of rules.  We got ipads today haha jk, but it may happen soon.  We got an email saying they were setting up some 4g lte thing or something so who knows what’s going on.  My talk went really well. It is really good because all the members really like us now and want to help us. I talked on obedience and how it is so important and what kind of attitude we need to have when being obedient haha.. I love it down here a member taught me how to bull ride and how to calf rope so that was fun. Our investigators are just about the same not much has changed with them though we are praying for a miracle with a part member family.  They are the best. I know this gospel is true and you need to obey every rule with exactness and when you mess up repent immediately,  then try to do better next time.   Jesus Christ is always there to help us.   So anyway that was my week. I love you so much and hope you have a great week.
Love Elder Fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment