Monday, June 17, 2013

5-28-13

Sorry I have been a slacker at posting...

  Things are going good here .  It is kinda slow though because we teach most of our lessons on the weekend and everyone is out of town, but thats alright things should be better this week  We had zone conference this past week and it was really good untill he said Elder Fenner I would like you to come up and talk for 5 minutes about the gift of the holy ghost and I was like crap haha.  I was so nervous everything was just random thoughts coming out of my mouth haha non of it made sense haha oh well at least its over with now haha.  We got an email from President this week asking if anyone knew any sign language and I told him I took 2 years in high school so who knows maybe I will become a sign language missionary haha. that would be crazy. we didn't teach very much last week because the dang holiday and everyone was gone but oh well. I only have 2 more weeks of training then I will be a full blown missionary haha and I can't blame stuff on my comp haha jk. Anyways things are good. After we email we are going to teach a new investigator we are excited about that haha.  We are really low on miles right now so we are really excited for Saturday when the new month comes around and we get  more miles haha. One of our investigators that was going to be baptized this week, we have had to push back her date because she hasn't been to church and doesn't really know any members.   That is a big part of the focus is they need some fellowshippers so once we leave they will still know people.  That was my week. love and miss you so much.
Love Elder fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment