Monday, June 17, 2013

6-17-13

Elder Fenner was transfered last week to Las Cruces, New Mexico which is at the bottom of the state.  His companion is Elder O'Neill.
 
 
I really love it down here everything is great. It is dang hot, but it's funny because today is 93 and it feels really good compared to the 105 that it has been haha. 
This is in response to his mom's question about whether he likes just having one ward or more-
I love having 2 wards, but then again I like having 1 ward our area might be split so we might just have one ward again. One ward is like married college students and rich farmers haha and the other is like country club people haha.   I  love it this morning one member took me and my comp out golfing that was really fun. He taught us this morning then next week we are going to actually play so I'm super excited for that because I am alot better now then when i went with Jason haha. Anyway I love the people here.  There is a few famillies that are short like me so I fit in really well haha. As far as investigators I'm still getting to know a lot but as far as I know they are really good we have 2 fully active families it is really weird haha they have been going to church for years and just haven't been baptized yet.  I have never seen that before.  They are getting really close to baptism so we are really excited about that.. One of the wards hasn't been doing as well as far as missionary work so a lot of missionaries have forgot about them but me and my comp are trying to kick it off there and all the members seem really excited haha.  I really like my comp his name is Elder O'Neill he is really cool.  He is a hard worker and also knows when to have fun.   That's about all that's going on here.  I forgot my camera but I will try to remember next time.
Love Elder Fenner
  He said if you are sending packages or letters send them to the mission home the address is on the side of his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment