Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First and only Email from MTC

Hey Family,
So today is my p-day so i will be in New Mexico my next one.  i'm thinking it will be a monday but idk if i will have time to write you. Everything is going great but I want to hear about you guys how is everything? I didn't mean to be rude about the packages we just are never at our residences and cant take the food to our class room and also are usually not hungry when we are there.  In case you didn't get my last letter, I leave on march 18th on flight 4462 and I would prefer  if one of jasons co-workers didn't  bring a phone to me. I just want to use the pay phone I can't really remember what I have told you so i might repeat myself. so your joke for this letter is something one of the elders said. Elder cook (from backwoods Kentucky) was reading with a light on at night and when he was done asked if anyone else needed the light.  Elder Holist, going to New Mexico said Elder cook the only light i need is the Light of Christ. haha. BTW Elder Snyder my comp. is going to New Mexico. so Elder Holist is the best he is always making joke but also loves analogies or how ever you spell it and he told us this story that i love and would like to tell you. He said One day there was this farmer who had a donkey and decided that he was too good for his donkey and wanted a nice strong horse. so he went out in his field and dug a hole lowered his donkey in and then started to throw the dirt back in he wasn't paying any attention to the donkey and every time he through dirt in the donkey would shake it off and step up. by the time the farmer was finished he turned around and saw the donkey standing there so every time life throws some dirt on you just shake it off and step up. Teaching is alot different then you think. Actually we aren't even on missions to teach we are there to help others come on to Christ and getter a better relationship with God. how much we work and have to do we are pretty much doing something 16 hours then sleep for 8 hours. so what a zone leader is, is you have a district which there is 11 missionaries in our and then you have a district leader who is over us then you take a bunch of districts and put them into a branch or other words a zone making a zone leader. my time is pretty much up so i got to go and also the branch president  was just saying that they had an elder that got really sick and had to go to the hospital and the zone leaders never told them so they thought they lost a missionary.
 Love Elder Fenner

No comments:

Post a Comment