Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First handwritten letter from the MTC 3-8-2013

Dear Family,
   I love it so much here.  I have learned so much already and have felt the spirit so strong.   I love my companion.  He is so awesome.  It's kinda funny because he is 6'3" so he is a foot taller than me,  BTW his name is Elder Snyder and he is from Vista, California.  We just got called as zone leaders so we are kinda nervous about that, but it will be awesome.  We are supposed to get a ton of missionaries on Wed so we have to learn quick.  It is crazy how much you can learn in 2 days, but I love it.  Every hour I'm here I feel I have learned so much.  My district is awesome we have 5 sisters and 6 elders.  3 of us are going to New Mexico, 3 are going to Las Vegas and the sisters are all going to visitors centers.  The #1 thing that I have learned is all the missionaries are for is to help others recognize what God wants to tell them.  I love you all and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment