Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First Day in Albuquerque



My flight was great.  So Monday is my p day but the libraries are closed on Mondays so we email on Tuesday. Everything is going great I just barely met my new comp, but he seems great. I am in the middle of the city of Albuquerque. Yesterday was my first day and they already had us start tracting and I placed my first Book of Mormon. I also got cussed out. I forgot to bring my camera to the library so I won’t send pictures this email. Thank you for the package it was great. New Mexico is so cool there is like art everywhere you have tons of murals on the walls. We have 2 investigators and I will meet one tonight and one tomorrow.  So how is everything going out there? I want to know everything. I also forgot my notebook so I can’t tell you the scripture about the mtc food but I will try to remember next time. My ward has 1000 members and only about 250 show up so a lot of what we will be doing is reactivation. The weather is nice it’s kinda a grey day and my comp said that is really unusual for New Mexico usually they are always sunny. I would like to know more about what is going on there. Anyway I want you guys to know that I know that Our Heavenly Father is always there for us and in our hardest times he sends his angels to bare us up and keep us going. I know that Jesus loves us so much and really wants the best for us We just have to give back our part and give ourselves to God. love you all so much.
Love
Elder Fenner

Also by the way I have plenty of time to email and they just made an announcement we are allowed to email everyone friends, family, other missionaries, everyone.  So here is Elder Fenner’s email address Ryan.Fenner@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment